Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 1 - Demolition

The only goal I had today was to get the yucky air conditioner removed from the back of the campr to see if the original window frame was still there.  It turns out that I really don't have the muscle needed for this nedless to say, I didn't reach my goal.  No luck on the window frame, but it looks like they didn't make the hole bigger, so I need a donor Shasta for my window.  I did manage to get some of the back wall removed as well as the patch on the outside.  I got stuck with 2 screws that were stripped on the bunk and a cabinet that wouldn't come down despite being unscrewed.  Like I said, I need more muscle.  Lucky for me Joel will be off on Sunday....or so he thinks.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment